Friday, June 11, 2010

Flying Saucer Videotaped in Siberia!

Hello, I'm Sergeant Saucer and this is my new blog.

I'm interested in high strangeness of all types: UFOs, synchronicities, "monsters," as well as culture related to high strangeness. Although I intend for this blog to express my sense of humor, please don't think that the Sergeant would ever make fun of those who seriously pursue these topics (or those who find the topics pursuing them)!
For my first blog entry, I'd like to link you to this videotape supposedly shot in Russia:
According to "All News Web," the area the saucer was taped in also has sightings of bigfoot and is the site of an "ancient alien settlement." One thing I can guarantee is that this video will neither confirm nor disporve these notions.



No comments:

Post a Comment