Thursday, July 1, 2010

Int'l. CONTACT BIGFOOT DAY!

My apologies for the break in posting. Whilst enjoying myself in Roswell recently, my commanding officer walked in on me commiserating with two of the local space alien ladies and I got thrown in the brig for a few days. I mean the doghouse. Actually, I'm still there but I snuck the laptop out today and am hoping to catch up on the bloggery.

The most important thing for you to know is that there is a new magickal date to mark on your calendar! This date is more magickal than Halloween and Christmas combined! It is the all-new and improved BOGFOOT/ALIEN/FAIRIES CONTACT DAY!

October 10, 2010 is now officially 10/10/10! And you can contact bigfoot on that day.

"Some of them may not speak English," however, warns event organizer/creator Robert Goerman.

For more info, go HERE: http://www.flashnews.com/news/wfn03100701fn14254.html

No comments:

Post a Comment