Thursday, June 24, 2010

2010 Amazing Roswell UFO Festival!

I don't know about you, but today I'm at the 2010 Amazing Roswell UFO Festival here in Roswell, New Mexico! This year's festival does not just include UFO cover-up celebrations, but also Ghosts and even Atlantis! It's a Disneyland of the Odd and the Sergeant feels right at home. For more info lookie here:
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-2010-amazing-roswell-ufo-festival-is-on-and-going-strong-97051554.html
I may be posting a tad less here for the time being as I am enjoying myself in Roswell, but if you haven't yet, please check out our historic interview with legendary UFO researcher Timothy Green Beckley here:
http://saucerblast.blogspot.com/2010/06/talking-with-mr-ufo-timothy-green.html
COMING SOON we have an interview with the lovely lady who created THIS:
The tentacled scarf! Why didn't I think of that? Who wouldn't want a tentacled scarf?
Well, we'll tell you how to get one very soon right here on SAUCER BLAST!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I wish I was there! I know you'll have a "blast," ha.

    I love that scarf!

    ReplyDelete